Snap! It just turned really cold in Sydney, like overnight.
No kidding, I was at Bondi last weekend, in a bikini and now I’m dreaming of thermals.
All I have thought about all day, is wearing socks. My feet are so cold.
But how do you sport socks and still look chic?
I’ve consulted some street style snaps, so you don’t have to…
1. Sock about-town
Via Refinery 29
2. Above the knee… brings attention to the upper knee, you must love your legs for this look:
Atlantic-Pacific Via Chictopia
2. Crazy pattern socks… these work as she’s kept the rest of her look relatively simple, ladylike & chic
4. Ankle-biters… semi-sheer so they don’t cut you off. Clever with this season’s 7/8 pant.
5. Day Dazzlers: Awesome way to add sparkle to your day. These sequinned Miu Miu socks would be a great DIY project
Via Harper’s Bazaar
6. Block Socks: Colour blocked, socks pack a punch